Royal Conservatory of Music
– grade 10 piano, grade 8 flute & intermediate (Gr 4) history & harmony, all with first class honours.
University of Western Ontario
– Music administration program.
Masters College & Seminary (PAOC)
– completed 2 years towards Bth Youth Ministry degree.
Rocky Mountain College (EMCC)
– completed 3rd year of Bth Youth Ministry degree.
– have learned guitar, bass, ukulele & beginner drums through private instruction.
1989 – 2001 – Music Music, Guelph
– taught private & small group lessons in organ, piano, flute & theory.
2002 – 2004 – Ontario Conservatory, London
– taught group lessons in piano & theory as well as private classes in organ & flute.
2009 – 2013
– volunteer musician at The Life Centre Church (PAOC) in Cambridge, Ontario, playing bass, guitar & piano.
2013 – 2017
– served as volunteer music director at Selkirk Community Church (MB) in Selkirk Manitoba.
2005 – present
– teach independent private music lessons in piano, guitar, bass, flute, theory & beginner drums.
– have trained & equipped young musicians in Guelph & Cambridge, Ontario as well as Selkirk, Manitoba to play in a worship team setting.
2017 – present
– serve as Worship Director & Ministry Support at Emmanuel Evangelical Missionary Church (EMCC) in Elmira, Ontario.